Mission & Goals
The Finance Systems Management (FSM) department is one of several departments under the structure of the Business Affairs division of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
FSM supports the mission and goals of TTUHSC by:
- Providing maintenance of the integrity of the accounting system.
- Maintaining the accounting system security.
- Designing and implementing finance related applications.
- Training functional and departmental accounting system users.
- Supporting the effort reporting application, ecrt.
Finance Systems Management strives to:
- Ensure that those who make financial and other administrative decisions affecting TTUHSC are provided with the necessary financial tools.
- Develop training materials and resources to improve knowledge and skills in finance systems.
- Improve end-user support and finance training to ensure all finance related questions and issues related to finance systems are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implement and test new finance applications and systems with TTUS Information Systems programmers and the Business Affairs Application Development team.
Finance Systems Management
Address:3601 4th Street STOP 6209 | Lubbock, Texas 79430-6209