Mission & Goals
The Property Management department is
one of several departments under the structure of the
Business Affairs division of Texas Tech University Health
Property Management supports the mission and goals of TTUHSC by:
- Issuing property tags for capitalized and controlled equipment.
- Maintaining capital equipment records.
- Calculating and posting depreciation on all capitalized equipment.
- Overseeing annual physical inventories of TTUHSC capitalized and controlled equipment.
- Assisting functional and departmental property system users.
Property Management strives to:
- Improve end-user support to ensure all property related questions and issues are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records regarding capitalized and controlled equipment.
- Provide departmental Property Custodians with current information related to system and process updates.
Address:3601 4th Street STOP 6209 | Lubbock, Texas 79430-6209