Finance & Administration
HSC Home Finance & Administration Business Affairs Student Business Services Bursar

Student Business Services

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I have a hold removed from my account?

Typically a hold is placed on your account due to non-payment of tuition and fees. If payment has been made and you believe the hold should be removed please contact our office by email or phone.

I am expecting an Off Campus waiver, how do I know if it has been applied to my account?

Off Campus Waivers are viewable by clicking on your eBill Account Activity. They will be listed as "Off Campus (Full)" or "Off Campus (Campus location)". If your waiver has not been applied, please contact you program coordinator and allow 2 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.

I am expecting Military/Veteran benefits to pay my tuition and fee account. How are these applied?

Request for military benefits (including Hazlewood Exemptions) are all initiated within the Registrar's office. Specific information for applying for these benefits can be found here.

I have an account with Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan (Texas Tomorrow Fund/TGTP). How is this applied to my account?

Two pieces of information must be submitted to Student Business Services for each term you wish to utilize a TGTP account:

  1. TGTP Billing Authorization form
  2. Account Summary indicating available credit hours, fee terms and plan type.

Both forms can be emailed to or faxed to (806) 743-7873.

How do I request a Short Term Loan?

Short Term Loans are requested and approved through the Financial Aid office. Further information can be found here.

How do I make payment on a Short Term Loan?

Payment of Short Term Loans is done through the office of Student Business Services. At this time payments cannot be made online. Contact our office for the correct payoff amount or to make a payment over the phone. If mailing a check, please be aware that interest accrues daily and the payoff amount will change.

Where is my bill?

Students will be notified via their TTUHSC assigned email address when billing statements are available for viewing on the eBill website. Access eBill at > Student Account > View My Bill

How do I make a partial payment on my account?

Enter all of your credit/debit card information and then proceed to the next step. You will be able to change the amount being paid before submitting.

Click below for a detailed explanation of the payment process for each payment method.

Credit Card (Fee)

Debit Card (No-Fee)

Electronic Check (No-Fee)

How do I set up an Authorized user?

Students may choose to set up guest users on their account so parents, employers, or others may make payment on their tuition and fee account. Guest users only have access to student tuition and fee statements; no other student record information is available through the eBill website. After signing into eBill from the Webraider portal, choose the Authorized Users tab. The system will prompt you to enter the email address of the authorized user. After a release of information is agreed too, an email will be sent to the authorized user with instructions and login information.

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

To receive your student refunds via direct deposit: log on to the portal at; select the MyTech tab; under the Student Account channel select MyDirectDeposit; enter banking information.

After I set up my banking information, how long until I see my refund?

Dependent on system availability and the current refunding schedule, refunds will be sent to your bank the next business day. The amount of time it takes to show in your account varies by bank but is generally between 3-4 days.

Is direct deposit my only option?

No, you do have the option to receive a paper check. In this case, your refund check will be printed the next business day and mailed via USPS and can take 7-10 business days to arrive.

I am a student employee at TTUHSC and receive my paychecks through direct deposit. Do I need to sign up again?

Yes, at this time, separate data is maintained for Payroll and student refunds.

What are the Financial Responsibility Agreement and Global Electronic Consent documents I am agreeing to before registering for classes?

The Financial Responsibility Agreement indicates you are responsible for monitoring your student financial account and are also responsible for the payment of charges placed on your account. You will not be allowed to register without accepting this agreement. This online consent takes the place of the paper form that was filled out in new student orientation.

The Global Electronic Consent allows our office to provide you with student financial information electronically.

If you have additional questions please contact the office of Student Business Services.
Email: Phone: (806) 743-7867