Accounting Services strives to provide excellent customer service according to the needs of each department in the areas of General Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Grant and Contract Accounting while maintaining general oversight of TTUHSC's financial accounts and related balances to assure adherence to TTUHSC policies and procedures, governmental accounting standards, and rules established by authoritative governing bodies.
Do you have questions or suggestions?
To reach a member of the Accounting team by telephone, please see our contact information.
Accounting Services provides expertise and services in the areas of General Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Grant and Contract Accounting. The general accounting function includes maintenance of chart of accounts, reconciliation of accounts, review of accounting transactions, assistance to departments to understand and correct related financial activity, and review and establishment of general accounting policies and procedures. The financial reporting function includes development and preparation of institutional financial reports, including the Annual Financial Report, the LCME Part 1-A Annual Questionnaire on Medical School Financing, the THECB Sources and Uses report, and other reports as needed. The grant and contract accounting function includes ensuring the proper establishment of fund and account structures, providing general oversight of expenditure activity and allowability, and preparing required grant billing and financial reports.
- Forms - Electronic access to various forms used by and for Accounting Services
- Procedures - Explanations of various Accounting Services policies and procedures
- Grant and Gift Information -
Accounting information regarding Grants and Sponsored Program accounts
- Training Resources
- Static Reports - Electronic access to various institutional financial reports prepared by Accounting Services
- Contacts - Contact information for Accounting Services
- Links - Links to other Finance & Administration department websites and other related websites
- Year End Processing