Accounting Services provides expertise and services in the areas of General Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Grant and Contract Accounting. The general accounting function includes maintenance of chart of accounts, review and processing of accounting transactions, and review and establishment of general accounting policies and procedures. The financial reporting function includes development and preparation of institutional financial reports, including the Annual Financial Report, the Monthly Financial Report, the LCME Part 1-A Annual Questionnaire on Medical School Financing, and many others. The grant and contract accounting function includes reviewing agreement documents to ensure proper establishment of account structures, reviewing expenditure activity for allowability, and preparing required financial reports.
- Forms - Electronic access to various forms used by and for Accounting Services
- Procedures - Explanations of various Accounting Services policies and procedures
- Grant Accounting - Accounting information regarding Grants and Sponsored Program accounts
- Static Reports - Electronic access to various institutional financial reports prepared by Accounting Services
- Contacts - Contact information for Accounting Services
- Links - Links to other Finance & Administration department websites and other related websites
- Year End Processing