TTUHSC installment plans for the payment of tuition and fees are available. Payment plans are not elected through Touchnet (eBill). Detailed information regarding due dates are located below by specific school and term.
How do you choose a payment plan?
- Pay the first installment due of 50% of your total balance due for the term plus a $25 billing fee. (After entering credit card information, the amount being paid can be keyed on the next screen)
- Make sure that you have completed a Student Payment Agreement with TTUHSC. (This is typically completed during the online registration process)
- Monitor your ttuhsc.edu email account for notifications of subsequent installment payment due dates.
Payment Plan Instructions
- Log into your webraider portal
- Go to your eBill through your HSC MyTech tab
- Click on Make A Payment
- Select the term
- Highlight the full amount of your tuition in the box
- Delete and type in the amount you need to pay
- Click continue and enter your payment information
- Continue to make payments on time to avoid late fees
School of Health Professions
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
School of Medicine
School of Nursing
School of Pharmacy
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center reserves the right to make changes at any time to reflect board policies, administrative regulations and procedures, state law amendments, and fee changes.