Finance & Administration
HSC Home Finance & Administration Business Affairs Payment Services Travel



  1. Q: I have so many odd size receipts. Can I just put them in an envelope, attach it to my voucher and send them to the travel office?

    A: No. You must tape odd size meals receipts on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper in date order (or in the order corresponding to the voucher). Take care not to tape over any important dates or dollar amounts as many tapes dissolves the register ink.

  2. Q: I made my own travel arrangements and purchased a 'package deal' because it was cheaper. How do I submit expenses in order to get reimbursed?

    A: The single cost of each type of travel arrangement included in the package (TTUHSC OP 79.06 §4h) must be stated separately on the voucher. Attach the vendor's complete breakdown of all expenses included in the total: airfare, lodging room rate, tax total per night, meals, and registration fee. A receipt showing that it has been paid must also be provided.

  3. Q: I am attending a conference in a resort city and wish to stay extra days on vacation. How do I claim this on the voucher?

    A: The traveler may enter all days on the voucher however, only claim 1 day before and 1 day after actual conference dates. All other days are personal leave with no claim. A copy of the first page of the brochure/pamphlet showing conference dates should be sent with the voucher.