September 2022 Expense Reports
Report Dates and Reconciliation Deadlines:
IF YOU HAVE TRANSCATIONS DURING THE 'BLOCKED OUT' DATES 8/23 - 9/6/2022 THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SUBMITTED YET, PLEASE SUBMIT THOSE WITH WEEK 1.
- 09/05 - 09/09/2022 = SEP22 WEEK 1: Due 09/23/2022
- 09/12 - 09/16/2022 = SEP22 WEEK 2: Due 09/30/2022
- 09/19 - 09/23/2022 = SEP22 WEEK 3: Due 10/07/2022
- 09/26 - 09/30/2022 = SEP22 WEEK 4: Due 10/14/2022
- DEVIATIONS - Deviation approvals should be requested before a purchase is made. Warnings in Chrome River are reminders to upload a deviation approval. If you don't have a deviation, please leave a comment as to why one was not requested before making the purchase. Please do not email Purchasing after you have submitted an expense report, as deviations cannot be approved after the purchase has been made.
- PAST DUE EXPENSE REPORTS - Expenses should be submitted weekly, as outlined above. If you are not able to meet a deadline, please email email@example.com. Accounts that are past due are subject to suspension until the account is fully reconciled and in good standing. Accounts that are suspended 3 times within a fiscal year, will be placed on a probationary period. Excessive late reports and suspensions can lead to the permanent closure of the pcard account.
- State Vendor Hold Search Requirement - Before using the PCard for purchases greater than $500, Texas Government Code Section 2252.903 requires that the cardholder verify if the potential vendor is indebted to the State of Texas and identified as being on Warrant Hold Status at https://fmcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/tpis/. A screenshot of the vendor hold search result must be attached to the expense report as verification the vendor was not on hold status at the time of purchase.
PCard Website: https://www.fiscal.ttuhsc.edu/paymentservices/pcard/
Chrome River SSO Link: http://chromeriver.texastech.edu/
For account questions, email PCard@ttuhsc.edu
For system questions, email ChromeRiverHSC@ttuhsc.edu