March 2023 Expense Reports
- 02/27 - 03/03/2023 = MAR23 WEEK 1: Due 03/17/2023
- 03/06 - 03/10/2023 = MAR23 WEEK 2: Due 03/24/2023
- 03/13 - 03/17/2023 = MAR23 WEEK 3: Due 03/31/2023
- 03/20 - 03/24/2023 = MAR23 WEEK 4: Due 04/07/2023
- 03/27 - 03/31/2023 = MAR23 WEEK 5: Due 04/14/2023
- PCard Communication - PCard questions (declines, temporary increases, etc.) should be emailed to PCard@ttuhsc.edu. Emailing PCard staff directly could cause delay, as they could be out of the office.
- Temporary Limit Increases - To request a temporary credit limit increase, email PCard@ttuhsc.edu and CC your fund manager. If you are the fund manager, copy your direct supervisor on the email request. Your request should include the approximate amount needed for the remainder of the cycle, as well as a brief description of what the funds will be used for.
- Deviation Requests - Follow the steps below when sending a deviation request:
- Verify the item(s) are not available to purchase through the punch-out.
- Provide the vendor's name.
- Provide the item(s) requested deviation.
- Provide the cost of item(s) and quantity to be ordered.
- Provide explanation for why the deviation is necessary.
- Amazon Business Account -
- All Amazon purchases are to be made on the TTUHSC Amazon Business account.
- Purchases are to be made using a TTUHSC issued PCard
- Contact the PCard office to setup new users in Amazon Business.
- All standard Purchasing/PCard policies and approvals apply to Amazon purchases.
PCard Website: https://www.fiscal.ttuhsc.edu/paymentservices/pcard/
Chrome River SSO Link: http://chromeriver.texastech.edu/
For account questions, email PCard@ttuhsc.edu
For system questions, email ChromeRiverHSC@ttuhsc.edu