Military Tuition Assistance  - Tuition Assistance Authorization paperwork needs to be submitted at the start of each term before the first due date to avoid any additional fees or possible holds placed on your student account.  Forms can be submitted to    

Military Tuition Assistance Withdrawal Policy

For any questions regarding VA and Hazlewood benefits please contact the Veterans Resource Center:
806-743-7549 or 806-743-1957

You can also visit the Veterans Resource Center website at: