Find a HUB Vendor
Centralized Master Bidders List
For all purchases totaling over $15,000, buyers must show that they have taken steps to secure a Good Faith Effort in soliciting HUB vendors. A very useful tool for locating HUB vendors is the Texas Centralized Master Bidders List, which is maintained by the state of Texas and is comprised of a mailing list of vendors who are actively competing for state business opportunities. It categorizes vendors using specific commodity/service codes that describe the commodities/services sold and the state highway districts in which they choose to do business.
Click here to access the CMBL.
- Interprets state rules and serves as knowledgeable expert on HUB compliance.
- Works with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center end users to obtain State of Texas HUB Goals.
- Serves as liaison between Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and HUB vendors.
Normal Business Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center has made a commitment and priority to utilize Historically Underutilitized Businesses.
State funding is dependent upon TTUHSC meeting these agency specific HUB goals:
For additional information on the State of Texas HUB program, click here.
Best Value Criteria
Procurement decisions should be made based on best value criteria. Those authorized to make purchases on behalf of TTUHSC should consider the following elements:
- Vendor reputation
- Quality/Reputation of Vendor's goods and services
- Extent the goods/services meet the need
- Vendor's past relationship with the university
- Impact of the ability of the university to comply with laws and rules related to HUB
- Total long-term cost to the university in acquiring the vendor's goods or services
Address:3601 4th Street STOP 9021 | Lubbock, Texas 79430-9021