Search Firm Requirements
The TTUHSC Purchasing and Contracting Offices hold responsibility for establishment of search firm contracts and management of search requests and approval. Departments interested in utilizing Search Firms for assistance in filling open positions, need to make themselves familiar with available contract providers and the process required for order establishment.
With the recent revision to Regents Rules 07.12.2.d, The Texas Tech University System Board of Regents no longer mandates that personnel searches be treated as consulting engagements.
Please consider the following steps when placing your search firm order:
- Enter the Techbuy system at http://techbuy.ttu.edu/
- From the home shop page, select the "HSC Non-Catalog Form"
- When completing the form and resulting cart be sure to include the following:
- Human Resources position number (inserted in the catalog number field).
- Vendor quote document in compliance with associated agreement.
- Account code 725301 (recruiting services).
Departments should carefully review available contracts prior to determining which firm to use. Each contract varies regarding the terms and conditions, particularly relating to payment and retention terms.
Listed below are the current competitively awarded contracts. For a copy of any of the following contracts, please click on the desired contract number or email email@example.com.
- AJ Riggins Company dba Camden Healthcare Staffing, LLC. (CON1708570)
- Coors & Associates dba Coors Healthcare Solutions (CON1708526)
- Jackson Physician Search, LLC. (CON1710396)
- Jordan Medical Consultants, LLC. dba Jordan Search Consultants (CON1709125)
- Kaye Bassman International Corporation (CON1708511)
- Merritt Hawkins & Associates, LLC. (CON1708547)
- The Medicus Firm, Inc. (CON1708541)
- THMED Executive Search, LLC. (CON1708581)
- Tyler & Company, LLC. (CON1709119)
- Witt/Kieffer, Inc. (CON1708515)
Address:3601 4th Street STOP 9021 | Lubbock, Texas 79430-9021