PO Change Requests

In the event that an originally issued purchase order document requires modifications or closure, that action can be performed through the Purchase Order (PO) and Encumbrance Change Request System. Modifications and changes to POs can be made to current fiscal year orders only! The TTUHSC Purchasing Office is happy to assist should you have questions concerning the process or require additional system use instructions.

System Access:

PO and Encumbrance Change Request

System Use Instructions:

Change Request System Use Instructions